2 Bed 1 Bath
This home will suit smaller family groups, with generously sized bedrooms and an open plan living area. A large verandah on three sides creates separate sheltered outdoor living areas. A spacious kitchen with walk in pantry is well connected to the living area and conveniently positioned for the whole family. The laundry features a full width linen cupboard and access to the rear yard.
The home is designed to be fit-for-purpose, and will be further customised to best suit your site, be it rural or in town.
Features & Fittings
- The selection of durable fixtures and finishes is undertaken in consultation with residents.
- The home complies with the National Indigenous Housing Guide with a focus on personal and family wellbeing though attention to health and safety.
- Engineer designed reinforced concrete slab for durability and thermal efficiency.
- Lockable storage in each bedroom.
- Choice of wall cladding material - Colorbond Custom Orb or JH Scyon in a large selection of colours.
- Lightweight construction on a concrete slab with a high level of insulation in ceilings and walls to help
moderate internal temperatures.
- Windows placed to encourage cross-flow-ventilation.
- Plenty of storage, including lockable cupboard, in kitchen pantry.
- Choice of internal colour schemes.
- Passive design principles, environmentally responsible and energy efficient.
- Solid external and internal doors.
- Anti-mould paint in all wet areas.
- Powdercoated aluminium doors and windows with security screens.
Suggested Add Ons
Shelter for 1 Car
Steel framed, free standing carport with Colorbond roof. Suitable for one car.
Basic with Large Roof
Steel framed outdoor living shelter with Colorbond roof. Secondary roof provides additional shelter.
Fence panels can be combined to enclose your yard. They can also be installed with gates, ball sports posts or a washing line.